- A list of cool photo enhancing tools from infoparrot.com
- Going retro with your images, courtesy of vintage presets from Infoparrot
- Fashion, black and white, and pastel retro inspired presets from Infoparrot
Going retro with your photographs allows you to present your images in a different way. Aside from creating images with an authentic look, you also increase the character of your subject, which makes your images even interesting.
Now, Infoparrot has this list of retro presets that you can use for your photos. I will show you, though, some of this list, and I can tell you right away, I’m loving the top ones on this list.
- Fashion Lightroom Presets Collection
- Vintage Lightroom Presets Bundle
- Autochrome Lumiere Lightroom Presets
- Everything Bundle Lightroom Presets
- Pastel Colors Lightroom Presets
- Black & White Lihtroom Presets
Like I said, I’m loving the top ones on this list because it offers everything you need if you go retro with your images. It makes my recent photos more authentic-looking, where there’s more than what meets the eye.
This collection might not be your choice, but it certainly covers every retro effect you can think of. You can go for that “classic look” with these presets, pictures with some historical perspective, with some stories behind it.
And I can have that kind of effect, particularly with “Vintage Lightroom Presets Bundle”, whereby I can change the color and complexion of my subjects to make it more old, ancient or having that worn out look. I’m loving the top ones on this list because they allow me to experiment with my recent pictures to make it more old in style.
So, what’s stopping you from transforming your new pics into retro ones? But transform it with infoparrot.com, where you can have the best collection for that retro transformation of your photos.